READ THIS CAREFULLY!!!
Version for Marshmallow has been tested on Nexus 5 and thus should be compatible with all the Nexus devices running stock Google system.
GravityBox is a module which primary goal is to provide the users of AOSP devices
with a tweak box to turn their vanilla AOSP ROM into custom ROM packed with additional features and tweaks
without need to flash anything. Most of the preferences can be changed on-the-fly without rebooting.
THIS VERSION IS FOR MARSHMALLOW ROMs
For Lollipop, use GravityBox [LP]
For KitKat, use GravityBox [KK]
For JellyBean, use GravityBox [JB]
- QuickSettings tile management with additional tiles and tile reordering
- CyanogenMod Pie Controls
- Expanded desktop with semi-immersive and immersive modes
- Lockscreen tweaks
- Statusbar tweaks
- Navigation bar tweaks
- Power tweaks
- Display tweaks
- Media tweaks
- Hardware key actions
- Dialer tweaks
- Launcher tweaks
- Screen recording
- Smart radio
- Notification control (per-app notification LED/sounds/vibrations)
... and many more
- Supports AOSP devices running vanilla Android 6.0
- Supports OnePlus 3T running OxygenOS 3.5
- DOES NOT support devices running ROMs vastly modified by device manufacturers (HTC Sense, Samsung Touchwiz, MIUI, LeWa, Xperia, ...)
- SHOULD NOT be used with custom ROMs like CM, AOSPA, RootBox, SlimBean and others - it makes no sense since the most of the features are already in the ROM (may cause conflicts and unexpected behaviour)
Info about premium features and PayPal transaction ID verification system
1) Those who supported development via PayPal donation can use their PayPal transaction ID to unlock premium features.
Currently there are two premium features: 1) Backup/restore of GB settings 2) Ultimate notification control
2) If you contributed to the project by providing translations, code fragments, or by any other way
you can apply for a free transaction ID by contacting me via PM.
3) Be aware that there's a system that can identify potential transaction ID
abuse. E.g. when one ID is being used by more users. Such IDs will get blocked automatically.
This can also happen when you previously exposed your ID in public forum and other users took
advantage of it. If this is the case, contact me via PM so I can issue new, special ID.
In case you own more devices, you can use one transaction ID on up to 10 of them.
4) If you are using your own custom builds of GB for personal use, you will get hash mismatch
upon verifying your ID as verification system accepts requests only from official releases of GB.
If you want to be able to verify IDs with your custom build, contact me via PM so I can setup
a special hash for your build.
If you are using a custom build that you provide for broader group of users (e.g. in a custom ROM),
it is necessary to ask for new hash everytime your new custom version is released for public use.
These rules are based on mutual trust so please, do not violate them.
Donation is also possible by buying GravityBox Unlocker from the Play Store
Source code URL:
Stable (low risk of bugs)
Number of downloads:
3,832 in total · 3,832 in the last 24 hours
Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 14:26
- Lockscreen tweaks:
--- Added option for custom bottom-right action
--- Added option for hiding bottom actions
--- Added option for Direct Unlock See Through transparency level
- QuickSettings management:
--- Reintroduced brightness slider options on OOS 3.5
--- Improved GPS tile (CM style) with proper location fix indication
- Ultimate Notification Control:
--- Adjusted form compatibility with Vernee Apollo
--- QuietHours: implemented Wear mode:
------ mutes notification sounds and device-wide vibrations while preserving vibrations on a paired watch
------ can be toggled from QuietHours tile or via dedicated GravityBox Action
------ available only when Android Wear app is installed
- CircleBattery: fixed icon tint in status bar header
- Made screenshot faster by introducing dynamic context-aware delay
- Adjusted for compatibility with the latest GravityBox Unlocker v1.4.2
--- improved reliability of license validation
--- !!! won't work with older versions of the Unlocker !!!
- Updated Russian translations (thanks to gaich)
- Updated Hungarian translations (thanks to benjoe1)
- Updated Turkish translations (thanks to Fatih Firinci)
- Updated Chinese (Simplified) translations (thanks to liveasx)