READ THIS CAREFULLY!!!
Version for Lollipop has been tested on Nexus 5 and thus should be compatible with all the Nexus devices running stock Google system.
Starting with v5.0.3alpha, compatibility with Motorola Moto G Dual SIM (and potentially other Motorola devices) has been improved.
Starting with v.5.3.0, compatibility with Zopo Speed 7 running Android 5.1 (and potentially other MediaTek devices) has been improved
GravityBox is a module which primary goal is to provide the users of AOSP devices
with a tweak box to turn their vanilla AOSP ROM into custom ROM packed with additional features and tweaks
without need to flash anything. Most of the preferences can be changed on-the-fly without rebooting.
THIS VERSION IS FOR LOLLIPOP ROMs
For KitKat, use GravityBox [KK]
For JellyBean, use GravityBox [JB]
For Marshmallow, use GravityBox [MM]
- QuickSettings tile management with additional tiles and tile reordering
- CyanogenMod Pie Controls
- Expanded desktop with semi-immersive and immersive modes
- Lockscreen tweaks
- Statusbar tweaks
- Navigation bar tweaks
- Power tweaks
- Display tweaks
- Media tweaks
- Hardware key actions
- Dialer tweaks
- Launcher tweaks
- Screen recording
- Smart radio
- Notification control (per-app notification LED/sounds/vibrations)
... and many more
- Supports AOSP devices running vanilla Android 5.0/5.1
- Supports Moto G Dual SIM and potentially other Motorola devices running Android 5.0/5.1
- Supports Zopo Speed 7 and potentially other MediaTek devices running Android 5.1
- DOES NOT support devices running ROMs vastly modified by device manufacturers (HTC Sense, Samsung Touchwiz, MIUI, LeWa, Xperia, ...)
- SHOULD NOT be used with custom ROMs like CM, AOSPA, RootBox, SlimBean and others - it makes no sense since the most of the features are already in the ROM (may cause conflicts and unexpected behaviour)
Info about premium features and PayPal transaction ID verification system
1) Those who supported development via PayPal donation can use their PayPal transaction ID to unlock premium features.
Currently there are two premium features: 1) Backup/restore of GB settings 2) Ultimate notification control
2) If you contributed to the project by providing translations, code fragments, or by any other way
you can apply for a free transaction ID by contacting me via PM.
3) Be aware that there's a system that can identify potential transaction ID
abuse. E.g. when one ID is being used by more users. Such IDs will get blocked automatically.
This can also happen when you previously exposed your ID in public forum and other users took
advantage of it. If this is the case, contact me via PM so I can issue new, special ID.
In case you own more devices, you can use one transaction ID on up to 10 of them.
4) If you are using your own custom builds of GB for personal use, you will get hash mismatch
upon verifying your ID as verification system accepts requests only from official releases of GB.
If you want to be able to verify IDs with your custom build, contact me via PM so I can setup
a special hash for your build.
If you are using a custom build that you provide for broader group of users (e.g. in a custom ROM),
it is necessary to ask for new hash everytime your new custom version is released for public use.
These rules are based on mutual trust so please, do not violate them.
Donation is also possible by buying GravityBox Unlocker from the Play Store
Source code URL:
Stable (low risk of bugs)
Number of downloads:
Sunday, April 16, 2017 - 16:27
- QuickSettings management:
--- Improved GPS tile (CM style) with proper location fix indication
- Download Progress Bar: implemented extensions from SBDP module
--- added support for multiple concurrent progress bar notifications
--- keeps track of all available progress bar notifications and switches between them
--- added support for clearable notifications containing progress bar
--- added logic for auto-hiding progress of idle notifications
--- added option for sound notification
--- added option for playing sound only when screen is off
- Lockscreen shortcuts:
--- improved notification badge layout
--- added support for missed call count showing for default dialer app
--- fixed bug in icon not being updated when changing app
- QuietHours: implemented Wear mode
--- available only when Android Wear app is installed
--- mutes notification sounds and device-wide vibrations while preserving vibrations on a paired watch
--- can be toggled from QuietHours tile or via dedicated GravityBox Action
- Made screenshot faster by introducing dynamic context-aware delay
- Adjusted for compatibility with the latest GravityBox Unlocker v1.4.2
--- improved reliability of license validation
--- !!! won't work with older versions of the Unlocker !!!
- Updated Chinese (Simplified) translations (thanks to liveasx)
- Updated Turkish translations (thanks to FatihFIRINCI)
- Updated Hungarian translations (thanks to benjoe1)
- Updated Persian translations (thanks to Masoud.ser)